Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Grade 12

Most grade 12 students are loading up on academic courses like they are trying to get their moneys worth at an all you can eat buffet. But not me, I'm slacking off and having fun doing it. While the others are preparing for an epic journey of a lifetime into the real world, I will remain to procrastinate and dwell on the frustration that the expert level A.I. brings through my ps3. And so what if I look at things differently? I'm not here to get good grades in classes I don't enjoy, but rather to make noise in the classes that I am passionate about. I will strategically use my energy that I have gathered from little sleep and lots of coffee to get through highschool. And when it's all said and done, when it's mandatory the I cross that stage. I will be holding my head higher, and smiling wider then anyone in a gown, for I will have the simple joy of knowing I made my mom proud and that my ps3 is waiting for me at home.

My gamer tag is frogger505, add me up!

1 comment: