Thursday, March 17, 2011

College Application

In 1993, a promising light emerged from the cloudy horizon, The prophet: Andrew Jack Livsey. As I am him. Shining down on the sinister nest of depression where humans are found. The beam of optimism eliminated sorrow and recognized the pre-existing harmony waiting to be utilized. Greatness among mortals, Andrew Jack Livsey. As I am him. Recieveing a key to the ocean, being the source of the luminous downpoor of love. To emphasize unity I sat the whole world down and played a game of cards. Not go fish or crazy eights but a game called war. Someone asked me, "what's the point of this?', I figured there's going to be a war every one hundred years anyway, might aswell make it a non-violent one. I am responsible for bringing many talents into this world.

1 comment:

  1. 2 of 4 assignments complete. Some good creativity in both. I'd like to see more parallel structure in your college application. that was one of the objectives.

    ReplyDelete